Extra Care Protection Service Agreements
Protect your investment and get even more peace of mind with a Toyota ECP Protection Service Agreement. Your Toyota is built to last and covered by an extensive warranty. But the unexpected can still happen. That’s why Toyota offers Toyota Extra Care Protection (ECP) Service Agreements.
If your vehicle needs to remain at a Toyota dealership overnight due to a covered component requiring longer than 8 hours to repair, we’ll reimburse you for alternate transportation costs for up to 5 days. If needed parts are on back-order, you can be reimbursed for an additional 5 days. (Maximum $40/day)
An ECP Service Agreement also protects your budget against the rising cost of vehicle repairs all while protecting the resale value of your Toyota down the road. In fact, ECP is also fully transferable to a new owner if you choose to sell your Toyota during the term of your plan, adding to the value of your vehicle at the time of sale.
- When it comes to mechanical protection, ECP Gold Service Agreement covers up to 17 comprehensive mechanical groups — from the cooling system to hybrid components — and comes with the following complimentary services:
- For vehicles with 6 months/8,000 kilometer oil change intervals, you’ll enjoy 4 oil and filter services and 1 tire rotation† at absolutely no extra cost
- For vehicles with 12 months/16,000 kilometer oil change intervals, you’ll enjoy the first 2 years Maintenance Service Program†
- An ECP Gold Service Agreement offers 15 levels of coverage, from 36 months or 80,000 kilometers† to 84 months or 200,000 kilometers† (whichever comes first).
- The Platinum Service Agreement is so comprehensive, there are only a few components that we don’t cover. And it comes with a number of other services, including:
- For vehicles with 6 months/8,000 kilometer oil change intervals, you’ll enjoy 8 oil and filter services and 1 tire rotation† at absolutely no extra cost
- For vehicles with 12 months/16,000 kilometer oil change intervals, you’ll enjoy the first 3 years Maintenance Service Program†
- An ECP Platinum Service Agreement offers 15 levels of coverage, from 36 months or 80,000 kilometers† to 84 months or 200,000 kilometers† (whichever comes first).
Tire and Rim Road Hazard Protection (TRRHP):
- Protect your vehicle from potholes, nails, shattered glass, and other debris on the road. Toyota ECP Tire & Rim Road Hazard Protection plans start from $289, with coverage periods ranging from 1-7 years.
- The plan covers original and replacement tires and rims, including summer, winter and all-season that have been purchased and installed at a Toyota dealership during the selected term.
- What does it cover?
- The plan covers expenses (including all parts and labour) involved in repairing or replacing a flat tire or replacing damaged rims (including alloy rims) caused by a valid road hazard*.
- No Deductibles, Tire Repair/Replacement, Rim Repair/Replacement, Mounting & Balancing, Valve Stems, $100/Claim for Road Service, $100/Day for Food & Lodging (3 day maximum), $70/Day for vehicle rental (3 day maximum), Provincial GTire Levy & Taxes
View the Toyota ECP FAQ right on the Toyota Canada website here.
See an Ens Toyota Financial Services Manager for the list of available options on contact us here.