TOYOTA CONNECTED SERVICES
Introducing Toyota Connected Services, an advanced suite of smart technologies designed to make your everyday life easier. Available of most new Toyota models from Ens Toyota in Saskatoon!
Here are the key features available with Toyota Connected Services:
- Execute remote commands (start/stop, lock/unlock, etc.*), view your vehicle status & location, manage your Toyota profile & subscription, set Ens Toyota as your preferred dealer 😊, schedule service appointments, access your vehicles health & driving data and so much more!
- Engine start/stop (automatic transmission models only), unlock & lock your doors, check the status of your windows & moonroof (open/closed), see your last parked location, set guest driver settings (max km, distance, max speed, notifications, etc.), check your fuel level & odometer, Connect to your SmartWatch (Apple & Android), and access unique Plug-In Hybrid features such as climate start, charge management and charge mapping!
- Monthly vehicle health reports regarding current alerts & more, Warning Lights notifications will be sent to your Toyota App if they appear on your dashboard. They will also show in your vehicle touch-display as well as on your health report. Service Connect Communication can connect you directly to the Ens Toyota Service Department if you require maintenance or if a warning light appears on your dashboard.
Apple CarPlay (Wireless available on select models)
- Connect your device and experience a safe and simple way to operate your Toyota infotainment system. Phone, Maps, Messages, Music & more will all be at your fingertips with familiar icons as they run off the Apple IOS device. Personalize the display by customizing your settings right from your iPhone. SIRI becomes available at the push of a button, either on the display or using your steering wheel controls on some models.
Android Auto (Wireless available on select models)
- Designed with safety and familiarity in mind, plug in your Android device and use your Toyota infotainment touch screen as you would your mobile device. Large touch targets and a simplified interface make this a safe and user-friendly way to interact & stay focused on the road. Use Google Maps, Google Play Music (YouTube Music), Apps such as messaging, weather, and more, all with Google assistant at the touch of a button!
- It always has your back! Using onboard cellular and GPS technology, Safety Connect has a 24/7 response agent ready when you need them; from flat repairs to a major emergency. The Emergency Assistance (SOS) button is one touch and ready when you need it. Enhanced Roadside Assistance (RSA), Automatic Collision Detection, and Stolen Vehicle Locator are all a part of the Toyota Safety Connect System.
Drive Connect *select models
- This feature uses Intelligent Assistant with enhanced natural language processing (NLP). NLP recognizes natural voice commands to understand basic requests for your vehicle. Destination Assist is included and Cloud Navigation uses Google POI data to provide real-time traffic information and provides over-the-air (OTA) updates. Another unique feature is ETA share which can let your contacts know how soon they can expect you based on your current destination.
- Activated by the Intelligent Assistant and available on select models.
Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- Standard with all Toyota Connected Services equipped vehicles. Streaming quality audio for any taste!
View the Toyota Connected Services FAQ right on the Toyota Canada website here.
*some models may not have certain features, see an Ens Toyota product advisor for the list of available options on contact us here.