Join a Winning Team at Ens Toyota
Are you looking to get involved with an automotive dealership that offers the right incentives and places the right emphasis on customer-facing service that comes with expert, friendly advice? If you are a passionate automotive expert with technical skills or you want to be a salesperson that appreciates and understands how to interact with people and provide the top-notch assistance that has made ENS Toyota the best of its kind, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a new PART TIME team member to join our ENS TOYOTA Parts department who is eager & dependable. The ideal candidate would be a student able to work Fridays & Saturdays, PLUS FULL-TIME in the summer months.
We pride ourselves on having many long-term staff, and offering opportunities of advancement.
- Putting stock items away
- Answering Phones
- Billing out parts on shop repair orders
- General customer service
- Looking up & selling parts to customers
- Attentive to detail
- Knowledge in automotive
- Written & verbal communication abilities
- General computer skills & knowledge
- Automotive background is an asset
What We Can Offer:
- Employee events; we know the importance of family and hold staff events throughout the year that are family friendly!
- An exciting work environment with peer mentorship & the opportunity to grow within the company.
- A competitive wage based on past experience & skillset
To apply, please send your resume to Justin Dahlen (email@example.com) or in-person at 627 Brand Court, Saskatoon Auto Mall.
We are looking for a new FULL-TIME team member to join our Accounting department who is self-motivated, and dependable. An ideal candidate will be able to adapt to various administrative tasks and have a strong background in accounting.
We pride ourselves on having many long-term staff, and this position offers opportunities for advancement as several accounting staff approach retirement.
o Receipting and reconciliation of daily cash
o Account Receivables
o Code, total, batch, enter, verify and reconcile transactions
o Petty cash
o Respond to customer inquiries, maintain good customer relations and solve problems
o Perform clerical duties; maintain filing and record systems, faxing, e-mailing, and photocopying
o Creating journal entries and posting entries
o Data entry into Microsoft Excel
o Reception support during vacation and absences
o Highly motivated individual to complete tasks before deadlines
o Attention to detail
o Checking for accuracy
o Proficient in Microsoft Office; Microsoft Word and Excel
o Verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
o Performing routine tasks
o Working alone and in a team setting
o Working knowledge of basic accounting.
o 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting or an accounting diploma
o Automotive background is an asset
What We Offer:
· A competitive benefits package, including an employee-matching pension plan.
· Employee events; we know the importance of family and hold staff events throughout the year that are family-friendly!
· An exciting work environment with peer mentorship & the opportunity to grow within the company.
· A competitive salary based on past experience & skillset.
· Stable, consistent hours of Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM.
To Apply, please send your resume with cover letter to Janet Corrigal or in-person at 627 Brand Court, Saskatoon Auto Mall.
Application deadline: 2021-04-30
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $3,500.00-$4,000.00 per month
Masks are mandatory & we have pre-shift screening for staff in place.
For our entire COVID-19 safety measures, visit EnsToyota.ca/COVID-19-UPDATE
We are looking for a new team member who is self-motivated and performance driven to join our Ens Toyota sales department as a Product Advisor. An ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, great work ethic, experience in automotive sales, and an outgoing personality. Honesty, integrity, and professionalism are mandatory.
Why choose Ens Toyota?
We pride ourselves of having many long-term staff, with opportunities of advancement. We offer a competitive benefits package and an employee matching pension plan. We know the importance of family and hold staff events throughout the year that are family friendly. Toyota believes in continuous improvement – Kaizen – and provides training through Toyota Canada University.
This is a commission based salary with potential to earn up to 6 figures a year!
Must be available to work Saturdays.
- Greet customers on the car lot, showroom, and online.
- Respond to customer inquiries, and find the product that fits their needs and lifestyle.
- Maintain customer rapport and perform follow-ups.
- Continuous learning of product knowledge of new and used vehicles.
- Help organize the showroom and front car lot.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales goals.
- Goal oriented with a history of achieving success.
- Motivated to reach sales targets.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication.
- Automotive experience is an asset but not required.
- Comfortable to work with technology such as, smart phones, tablets, and computers.
- Ability to speak a second language is recognized but not required.
- Ability to drive manual transmission.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s licence.
- Driver’s Abstract.
Dropping off your resume in person is welcomed!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
We have taken the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously from its onset and are proud to continue to do so.