Join a Winning Team at Ens Toyota
Why Choose Ens Auto?
Ens Auto is a long-standing locally owned & operated business in Saskatoon. Our company comprises Ens Toyota, Ens Lexus, Ens Collision, and Ens Industrial. We offer top-quality products and services to our clients for their automotive and industrial needs. We pride ourselves on having many long-term team members and offer opportunities for advancement. Ens is subscribed to the policy of equal opportunity in employment, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, disability, age, nationality, ancestry, sexual orientation, family status, height or weight.
The Ens Toyota Service Receptionist is responsible for assisting our Toyota service team with various tasks and providing extraordinary customer service. Duties include but are not limited to; booking and confirming appointments, cashing out customers, handling incoming and outgoing customer phone calls, invoicing, and other administrative tasks.
The successful candidate will have strong customer relations and organizational skills. Experience is an asset; honesty & integrity are mandatory.
This is a permanent FULL-TIME position from Monday to Friday.
- Answer customer calls to schedule appointments for the Toyota Service Department.
- Direct technical calls or advisor-specific questions to the proper team-member
- Open and close service work orders.
- Make customer calls for outstanding service, recall campaigns, follow-up, or missed appointments.
- Perform service cashier duties when needed.
- Assorted other administrative tasks within the service department.
- Clerical duties; filing, scanning, email, and phone calls.
- Update customer and vehicle information.
- Communicate accurately and specifically as required for the task, issue, or action at hand.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience is an immediate asset
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Accurate and meticulous in data entry
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Strong concentration abilities
- Able to manage a fast-paced environment
- Technical skills: computer use, typing, data entry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of vehicles
- Understanding the automotive industry, especially the Service and Parts Department(s)
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Post-secondary education is preferred but not required
- Experience within a service department is considered an asset but not mandatory
- Administrative background is considered an asset
- Valid Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver’s License
- Ability to drive manual an asset but not required
What We Offer
- Competitive benefits package
- Employee matching pension plan
- Employee and family events all year round
- Access to mental health resources
- Training through Toyota University
- Access to our in-building cafe-style restaurant with staff discounts
- Employee discounts in parts, sales, and service!
Remuneration is negotiable based on experience.
Dropping off your resume in person is encouraged! See Dave Obed, Dennis Downing, or Stephanie Sigouin at Ens Toyota (627 Brand Court) or apply by email.
Your career starts now!
Ens Auto is a long-standing business in Saskatoon which comprises Ens Toyota, Ens Lexus, Ens Collision and Ens Industrial. We offer top-quality products and services to our clients for their automotive and industrial needs.
We are looking for a new team member who is self-motivated and performance-driven to join our Ens Toyota Sales Department as a Product Advisor. An ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, excellent work ethic, experience in automotive sales, and an outgoing personality. Honesty, integrity, and professionalism are mandatory.
Why choose Ens Toyota?
We pride ourselves on having many long-term staff with opportunities for advancement. We offer a competitive benefits package, an employee matching pension plan, an employee assistance program, and wellness initiatives. We know the importance of family and hold staff events throughout the year that are family-friendly. Toyota believes in continuous improvement – Kaizen – and provides training through Toyota Canada University.
This is a commission-based salary with the potential to earn up to 6 figures a year!
Must be available to work Saturdays.
- Greet customers on the car lot, showroom, and online.
- Respond to customer inquiries, and find the product that fits their needs and lifestyle.
- Maintain customer rapport and perform follow-ups.
- Continuous learning of product knowledge of new and used vehicles.
- Help organize the showroom and front car lot.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales goals.
- Goal-oriented with a history of achieving success.
- Motivated to reach sales targets.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication.
- Automotive experience is an asset but not required.
- Comfortable working with technology such as smartphones, tablets, and computers.
- Have a valid Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver’s license
- Provide a Driver’s Abstract with good driving history.
- Ability to speak a second language is recognized but not required.
- Ability to drive a manual transmission.
Dropping off your resume in person is encouraged! See Jim Larkins or Stephanie Sigouin at Ens Toyota (627 Brand Court) or apply by email.