Toyota Financial Services Manager
Ens Auto is a long standing family owned business in Saskatoon which comprises Ens Toyota, Lexus, Collision and Industrial. We offer top quality products and services to our clients for their automotive and industrial needs.
We are looking for a new team member who is self-motivated, and performance driven to join our Toyota Financial Services department. An ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, great work ethic, experience in automotive sales is preferred, and an outgoing personality.
Why choose Ens Auto?
We pride ourselves of having many long-term staff, with opportunities of advancement. We offer a competitive benefits package, an employee-matching pension plan, and flexible scheduling. We know the importance of family and hold staff events throughout the year that are family friendly. We have an exciting work environment with peer mentorship. We also offer a company vehicle program.
This position is commission-based.
Must be available to work flexible hours including Saturdays.
Responsibilities include arranging financing/leasing with lenders and preparing accurate documentation and sell value in offered insurances, warranties, and after-sale products through a customer-focused presentation for all new and pre-owned vehicle purchases. The chosen individual will process client’s documentation timely and efficiently and promote a team environment. He or she will also be responsible for meeting performance metrics in the finance department.
Preferred candidates will have:
• Exceptional sales, management, organizational, and communication skills.
• Comfortable to work with technology
• Exemplify honesty, integrity and loyalty.
• Previous experience in financial services and/or the automotive industry.
• Post-secondary education is preferred but not required.
• The ability to thrive in a team atmosphere and desire to succeed at a high level.
• Ability to speak a second language is recognized but not required
Dropping off your resume in person is welcomed!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent